Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Garden of Roses [Clay Roses]


My husband and I visited The Chicago Botanic Garden yesterday.  It was my third time to go there and it never ceases to amaze me.  During this time of the year, the roses were in full bloom.  I love strolling along their rose garden where you can see many variety of roses in different colors. 
This inspired me to make roses from polymer clay (I was able to practice what I learned during my workshop in Manila at the same time).  It was my first time to  use Kato polyclay and I found it easy to work with - the roses look 'fresh.'
This red rose is ready to be set on a filigree and be made into a pretty necklace.

 What inspires you, my friend?

1 comment:

becca said...

wow. your roses are amazing! I want to be as good with polymer clay as you are! =)