Monday, January 24, 2011

[Jewelry] Swirly Bracelet

Happy Monday! 
Today, I will share with you a cute bracelet that I made using swarowski crystals and swarowski pearls. It's a simple project that makes beautiful and dainty bracelets. So, grab your wire cutter, flat nose plier or crimpers and lets get beading ☺. Here are the materials needed for a 7 inch bracelet:
30 pcs swarowski 6 mm jet black
15 pcs swarowski pearls
15 pcs curved spacers
2 crimp beads
1 pair lobster clasp
beading wire
 Instructions:
1.  Attach one end of the lobster clasp to the wire and secure with crimp beads.
2.  String the curved spacer, 1 crystal, 1 pearl and 1 crystal as seen below:
 
3.  Insert the end of the wire to the opposite end of the curved spacer.

Make sure that it is snug.  You have made your first link!
9 more to go and we are done.
 3.  Once again, insert a curved spacer, crystal, pearl and crystal afterwhich, insert the wire to the opposite end of the curved spacer as follows:
The bracelet will take its "natural swirly form"
 4.  Repeat the same procedure until you have done 10 sets of "curved wire, crystal, pearl, crystal."
5.  Once you have inserted the last set, insert a crimp tube then the lobster clasp.  Make sure that the bracelet is snug.  Once you are happy with your project, you may crimp the crimp tube using your tools.
Note:  You may add a spacer bead on both ends, before attaching the lobster clasps.


Enjoy your new bracelet!
Make one now and share your photos with me.  Bead away, my friend! 

6 comments:

TINA said...

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG AND FOR THE NICE COMMENTS, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! JEWELRY IS SOMETHING I HAVENT TRIED TO ATTEMPT! ALSO I THINK THE DESIGN OF YOUR BLOG IS ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just started making jewelry and found your site. I love this design! I'd like to try it, but can't find the "15 pcs curved spacers". Could you point me to the right items? Thank you for your help, and your site!

Charis Designs said...

I'd also like to know where you got your curved spacers- this is an adorable design! Christie from www.charisdesignsjewelry.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Yes, I will try this since I do want to learn beading. Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

I just got your spacer beads in the mail. So pretty and such fast shipping! I have not worked a lot with wire, could you tell me what size and kind you used for this bracelet?. Many thanks, Betty

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bracelet but what size curved spacers did you use and where did you get that pattern spacer.