Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas in the Air Part 2 [2011 Christmas Cards]

I stamped more for our Christmas holiday card stash!

The stamped Christmas sentiment on the center of the card reads: 
"May the wonder that is Christmas touch the child within your heart."

I added a stamped wreath border that I distressed and colored with pencils.
I used gold, green, and red for the mat.
This was then layered on an ivory cardstock.


This card uses an acrylic stamp from Hero Arts.  I layered it with a red origami paper and green mat.
Blue snowflakes were stamped on the background of the ivory cardstock.

Just a few more to go and we're all set for Christmas.
Oooops... got to do our Thanksgiving cards.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

IvyandRein said...

Christmas already?!?! ;) I need to get started on that ;)
Very very cute cards ;) did you use a penny black stamp? If so then that's one of my faves ;)

The Cabby Crafter said...

Hi Ivy. It's me, Bing - Sahrie's friend. You and I met before. I can't remember the brand because I made this during our cardmaking day.