Tuesday, April 17, 2012

[Bead Soup] Bead Swap!

Time for a bead swap!
The wonderful Ms. Lori Anderson of Pretty Things Blog hosted a Bead Swap recently.  I was paired with the talented Theresa Buchle of Bead-Mused.  She sent me this wonderful assortment of beads in silver and green tones.  I particularly love the cresecent shaped stones, antique glass beads and the oval agate stones.

 


The stash that I sent her included an oval floral focal piece made out of polymer clay.  T loved the colors:  olivene and violet (which I also love). 

I included glassbeads and semiprecious stones.  She is a seed -beader so I sent her bags of colorful seed beads.

Premo polymer clay was used in making the floral focal piece.  I had fun making it and I hope she will have fun beading around it.

Her box included a handmade card and a beaded bracelet with unakite stones.  I hope she likes her present.  I can't wait to see what she'd do with what I sent her.





I have several ideas on what to do with the beads that she sent me.
Please come back again to see what I've done.

I love meeting new people and friends in the process of exchanging beads.
Thanks to Lori for hosting this.

Happy beading!

♥  Michelle  ♥

No comments: