Thursday, June 14, 2012

[Tejae Floyde] Encased Hearts

Hello friends!  I have been a fan of Tejae Floyde for a long time.  I adore her encased hearts and when I came across her class in CraftEdu last year, I wanted to enroll but it never happened until 2 days ago.
CraftEdu is a website that offers tutorials in several fields including jewelry, fiber, wood, fine art and of course polymer clay.  They feature many great teachers and their tutorials are well structured.

Tejae's "Encased Hearts" class was fun.  The video and the handouts were very helpful.  
I carefully followed Tejae's instructions, took out my inks and paints and voila!
I love how soft and nicely blended the colors are.
Join her class to see how nice and fun this project is.

Let me show you my first encased heart:  "You are loved."  The reverse side of the heart says:  
"John 3:16" which reads
'For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.'


You are loved, my friend!
♥  Michelle  ♥



3 comments:

Ghie said...

congrats michelle! would want to try some classes in craftedu too. hopefully soon! =)

Tejae: Heart Shaped Art said...

Looks lovely Michelle, your heart is precious!

I'm glad you enjoyed the Encased Heart class.

I'm offering more polymer classes at CraftArtEdu soon. Be sure to check them out.

Please keep in touch! I love seeing what you come up with.

tejae ♥

Lori Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.