Sunday, July 22, 2012

[HPCG] Bottles of Hope

Hello friends!  Welcome back.
Have you heard of "Bottles of Hope?"
 The Bottles of Hope is a project that was started in 1999 by Diane Gregoire, a cancer survivor and polymer clay artist.  She used her skill and talent as an artist to create art that would cheep up the lives of cancer patients who were undergoing chemotherapy, as a symbol of hope

The Houston Polymer Clay Guild, of which I am a recent member, regularly share these bottles.  
This is my first bottle of hope.

The process in making this project was fun - I thought of the person who will be receiving this, that she would find hope and be reassured that everything will be ok.
Stay tuned for more.

♥  Michelle  ♥


1 comment:

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs said...

You are so talented....wish we lived closer so I could take lessons. I have polymer clay and tools to play with just have not worked with it very much :(
Sonya