Wednesday, November 5, 2014

[Bag] I Love Paris!

Paris Cosmetic Bag
There is one place that I want to visit and that is Paris!   Yes, it's in my bucket list of "things-to-photograph" and my husband and I are dreaming making plans to go there one day.  My friends who have gone there fell in love with it, especially when the Eiffel tower was twinkling with lights at night.  For now, I will sing this song by The Frank Sinatra that my Dad would always sing to.
"I LOVE PARIS"

I love Paris in the spring time
I love Paris in the fall
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles
I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles

I love Paris every moment

Every moment of the year
I love Paris, why, oh why do I love Paris
Because my love is here

I love Paris every moment

Every moment of the year
I love Paris, why, oh why do I love Paris
Because my love is here

She's there, she's everywhere

But she's really here

I've been seeing a lot of Paris-themed fabric in the craft stores lately and this particular one caught my attention.  I love the design that features Paris' main attractions including the Eiffel tower, the Arc de Triomphe and the Sacre'-Coeur Basilica.  I also like pink-green-black color combination.  This cosmetic bag is available for purchase in my ETSY shop.  It is lined with 100% Kona cotton in grey and a sturdy fusible fabric.  There are no raw edges and the bag is finished well.


It comes with an off-white muslin tied with raffia and is ready to be given as a gift for a wedding party, a birthday or to keep for yourself.  More details HERE.

Au revoir,
 michelle

No comments: