Sunday, October 31, 2010

Crochet away!

It's the last day and Sunday of October, 10-31-10. 
It was a pretty cold weekend and what a nice day to be creative.   So what was your weekend project?  Mine was a basketweave beanie hat.

I checked out Teresa's blog and loved the basketweave beanie so i just had to give it a try.  I used a size I crochet hook and worsted medium yarn in brick and crocheted away!  Her instructions and video were so helpful!  It's nice to see an actual demonstration rather than reading the instructions and doing-undoing the project.  After 2.5 hours... tada!  I finished it.  I wanted a longer beanie that would cover my ears so i added another set of "rows 5-8" and finally, i added 1 round of half-double crochet.
I am totally hooked (no pun intended ☺) on this!

Have a great week ahead, my friend! 
Blessings!

No comments: