Cabby Crafter is in blog heaven for receiving its first award.
I am humbled by this very special recognition and I am encouraged to blog more and better.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Lili of swanky::chic::fete.
I love her blog and have been following it regularly. I like her articles, party links, features and gorgeous photos. Click on her link and I know you would love it too.
Here are 7 random facts me, the Cabby Crafter.
1. I have been married to my dear husband for 2 years and 11 days today. It has been a fun and exciting journey together.
2. I am a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ, saved and sustained by His grace. I am the pianist and I used to sing in our choir during my youth days.
4. I am a Medical Doctor, a Pediatrician and Certified Medical Acupuncturist in my native land. Caring for infants and children are my life! We are praying that God will bless us with our own.
5. I studied piano, Japenese cooking, chocolate molding and baking. Little did I know that these skills would help me later in life.
6. I love to travel with family and friends and I never thought that I would be relocated to a foreign land. It's been 8 months since I came here and I miss my parents and family every day.
7. I love to craft: papercrafting, mod podge and crochet. At present, my passion is to learn to make jewelry.
There are so many great blogs out there and my own list is getting longer everyday. I would like to mention a few of them here. These blogs, among many others, have influenced me and my blog life (in no particular order).
(drumroll and marjorettes dancing please...)