Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Thank You" [Cards for California]

My 2 weeks of sunny, cool, California weather is over and I am back in Chicago's winter wonderland!  I had a great time in San Jose and San Diego, particularly babysitting my 18 month old nephew. 


I was also able to meet our former Pastor in Manila and his family, my good friend and colleague, and other relatives and friends.

In appreciation for all their kindness and generosity, I made "Thank You" cards today.

I used Inkadinkado's "Thank You Clear Stamp" 39-252868.

I stamped it using Versafine in Black Onyx and colored using Tombo ABT markers.
I matted the stamped images on olive green and blue cardstock and then added them to the DCWV background paper from their "The Green Stack" collection.  Finally, I used dark blue and yellow cardbase.

It's great to be home, making cards again for all the wonderful people in my life.
These will all be mailed tomorrow.

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!! I like the thank you stamp! :)