Monday, March 7, 2011

Crafty Traveler

Have I told you that I love to travel?  Long airplane flights may be boring and tiring but somehow I manage to entertain myself by watching movies and playing games.
For the past 2 years, I had been flying to and from the US with a 4 to 6 hours stopover at Korea's Incheon international airport.  Thankfully, Incheon airport offers a lot to see and do.
I have tried wearing the traditional Korean costume - the hanbok, make their headband - baessi, dye stamp using a convex roof tile with lotus design, wall decor and cellphone accessory using the traditional Korean paper called Hanji which is derived from mulberry trees.
During my recent trip, I was able to decorate a cute doll using Hanji paper.


Aren't they adorable?  They make me smile.

I am looking forward to my next trip through Incheon.
Happy crafting!

No comments: