Monday, February 6, 2012

The Philippine Polymer Clay Guild

Happy Monday, friends!  I have exciting news to share with you:  I am now a proud member of the Philippine Polymer Clay Guild!

The guild is composed of Filipino polymer clay artists who share the same principles and visions.  It's objectives are as follows:
1.  Build a community
2.  Promote respect
3.  Educate
4.  Produce high quality work
5.  Uphold local Pinoy (Filipino) talent.

It feels great to be part of a group of creative artists.  Some of them have been featured in local TV shows, local and international magazines, and recognized by Ms. Cynthia Tinapple of Polymer Clay Daily, Craft Gossip and more.  I was encouraged to join the guild after being encouraged by my polymer clay teacher and after being a "silent liker" of their FB page for a few months, I decided it was time for me to join.  I love that the members have a good sense of camaraderie.  They have a lot of activities and challenges that feature different themes - their works can get very interesting.

Visit our FACEBOOK PAGE or click on our logo to see and read more about the super talented members of the guild.

No comments: