Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Toddler beanie hat [Makoa's hat]

Eleven days before Christmas!  It's truly the most wonderful time of the year - especially for the little ones.

I made a beanie hat for my nephew, Makoa.  He is about a year and a half and oh boy, he is so adorable!  I followed the pattern from here but with some revisions.  Instead of adding several stripes, i only added 2 rows near the brim. 

Since i started making hats in October, this is the second hat that i made for a toddler.  I realized that making children's hats takes a little less time than adults because of the lesser stitches that has to be done.  I put a lot of love and  fun making it and I hope he would love wearing it (and fit his head just right ☺). 

I love you, Makoa!  May you feel our warmth and love this season and always.  Merry Christmas from the Cab's.

No comments: