Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Classy vintage bracelet [Stamped polymer clay]

Hello friends!

One week ago, I blogged about my experience with Sculpey Satin Glaze.  I wrote Polyform products about it and they advised me to stir (not shake) the contents prior to application.  Thanks to their reply to my seemingly basic question, I am excited to glaze again.


Anyway... So here's what I made from those polymer clay beads:


I love the color of Premo' sculpey's Turquoise!  I made a 7 inch bracelet using brown czech glass beads, pearls and crystals.  This bracelet looks so vintage, with the brass findings, wire and lobster clasp.


This pink bracelet is 7 inches and also has a vintage feel to it.  It used simlar beads as the previous one but the design is different.  There is a surprise at the back of the filigree!  Tada! 
I added a stamped sentiment which can be customized for that
very special someone.

As always, this was 100% handmade with love and joy.
Happy claying!

2 comments:

Marie Young (Marie Young Creative) said...

Good luck with your polymer clay adventures. There are so many possibilities!

Rocky said...

These are pretty michelle!:) I hope you're enjoying your adventures with clay!