Tuesday, January 7, 2014

[Jewelry] "Circles" - A Polymer Clay Pendant / Brooch

"Circles"
It's been so cold recently with temperatures falling -16 in Chicago with wind chill warnings in effect.  We are feeling the cold in Houston too, with 29C Monday morning and even colder today.  So we've been dressing extra extra warmly, scarf and all.

I bought this lovely scarf at a shop as a gift for my sister-in-law.  The design inspired me to make a pendant / brooch from polymer clay that incorporated circles.  I used Premo polymer clay, both regular and translucent clay.  It was a fun and beautiful project to make.  Pardon the messy backing - I redid it but forgot to take another photo.  Ngek.
"Circles"
Polymer Clay Pendant / Brooch
It can be worn as a pendant or as a brooch.  I think it's simple but elegant.
I hope she likes it.  Happy Birthday!

♥  michelle  ♥

No comments: