Friday, December 17, 2010

Giving Thanks and Color Challenge [HA December 2010 Challenge]

It's mid-December already... wow, where did the time go? 
I was able to finish 2 cards for the hero arts December 2010 Challenge

The first card that I made was for the color challenge.  I used my HA clear sending holiday cheer stamp set and slate blue cardstock.  I made the background using the pine trees and added snowflakes that i embossed with white.  I also added glitter on the skyline.  I stamped the house, colored and cut it out.  Finally, i added the sentiment,a scallop border dp and 2 red crystal brads.

The second card that I made was a thank you card.  It's a simple card made with love.  I used F5030 Long stem blossom, stamped embossed with gold.  I matted this on a blue cobblestone embossed dark blue paper.  The hand printed the sentiment and added a ribbon.  I placed a gold flower brad on each corner of the mat.  I love the effect of the stamped brass blossom and the brass brads, though it was a challenge to take a good photo.  Simple but made wth love.  TFL ☺♥☺.

No comments: