Friday, July 1, 2011

Flowers in bloom [Cloisonne bracelet]

It was almost spring when I left Chicago to visit family and friends abroad and after 3 months, I am back home.  It is very refreshing to see green grass, lush trees and flowers in bloom.  During my trip to Hongkong and Manila, I was able to buy cloisonne beads in different colors, shapes and sizes.  For info on what these beads are, read THIS.
 I made this bracelet using 10mm round and heart cloisonne beads, czch glass beads, rondelle crystals,
gold-filled bead caps, eyepins, headpin, chain and lobster clasp.
I love the beautiful floral design, rich color and texture of the beads.  The addition of the chain in this asymmetrical bracelet allows it to drape the wrist, giving a perfect fit.  I think this bracelet gives a dainty, feminine and chic feeling.  What do you think?

No comments: