Monday, July 9, 2012

[Tejae Floyde] "Shepherd's Heart""

Let me share with you my latest encased heart as taught by Ms. Tejae Floyde.  Learn how to do it HERE.

This piece was colored with shades of green, blue and yellow to signify peace and calm.  
I also used glitter paint in blue to highlight the wavy pattern as in a flowing stream of water.
The heart is inscribed with the phrase:  "He is my Shepherd" and "Psalm 23" 
which is one of my favorite Psalm. 
 I made a base with a sheep (or what is supposed to be one) - haha.  

"Shepherd's Heart"

PSALM 23
1 The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
3  He restores my soul.  He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4  Even though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, 
I will fear no evil for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5  You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oi; my cup overflows.
6  Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Blessings of peace from me to you, my friend.
♥  Michelle  ♥

1 comment:

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs said...

Oh, I just love this...also one of my favorite psalms.
Sonya