Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hero Arts Card #2


I love going to gardens and see all the flowers in bloom. I particularly like daisies, mums and sunflowers. I love them because they make me smile and feel lighthearted. I love seeing them sway with the gentle breeze.

Flowers give me so much inspiration in making cards. Most of the cards that i have made have flower themes. In this card, i made paper quilled sunflowers. Aren't they cute? It was quite a task to fringe the flowers but i adore how they turned out. It took me some time to complete this card and i'm happy with the finished product.

Thanks for looking. :)

2 comments:

Mia Castrillo said...

Love the quilled flowers! I must learn how to quill someday. Love the effect! Great job!

Jill said...

This is the happiest card! So bright and cheery- love those flowers!