Friday, August 6, 2010

July 2010 cards for Hero Arts

Hero Arts July 2010's theme was food and travel, plus bookmaking techniques. It was quite challenging for me because i thought i had a "craft brain block". You know... there are days when i get dehydrated of my creative juices. Does it happen to you too? I stare at my cardstocks, paper, stamps, ink, paper trimmers, scoring pad, ruler and scissors and i just go
B-L-A-N-K. It must probably an episode of absence seizure were one just stops and stares unconsciously into nothing.
After hours that turned to days of thinking, these are what i came up with. Not exatly the best work. I used Muffin polyclear stamps and Sweet wood stamps that i bought from a craftstore in Galena. I added paper quilling in one of the cards - i loved how it turned out.







Thanks for looking, friends. Blessings!

No comments: