Monday, August 23, 2010

Thinking of You...sending you warm hugs ang kisses

Hello friends! 
It's Monday once again.  I woke up at 430am as hubby prepared to leave for work.  I couldn't get back to sleep so i decided to make something creative ☺♥☺.
I made this card using HeroArts F5030 Long stem blossom woodblock stamp.  I masked and stamped the image on a metallic dark blue cardstock and embossed with Ranger's gold embossing powder.  I added a punched out vase.  I used HA "Thinking of you" and "sending you warm hugs and kisses" sentiments.  I stamped these sentiments on a white paper that i distressed using Ranger's walnut stain distress ink.  I added brass flower brads for accent.
I matted the stamped images on a white cardstock and finally placed it on a blue cardstock.
I love how the card turned out.  It's simple, neat, formal but definitely filled with warmth.


No comments: