Saturday, December 1, 2012

[Ornaments] Christmas Manger

Hello there!
At the start of the year, I told myself that I'd make handmade cards and gifts for Christmas.  Time seemed to fly so fast... I wasn't able to make 1/8 of what I planned to do.  Not good!

I made these Ornaments using Premo polymer clay, stamps, alcohol inks and acrylic paint.  Christmas is my favorite season of all because it's a celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, the Reason for the Season.

John 3:16 says:  "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life."

This manger stamp is from a clear stamp Christmas set from Inkadinkado.  Ranger's alcohol inks and acrylic paint were used to add color.


I used renaissance wax in some of the pieces and LP's UV gloss in a couple.
The piece measures 3 inches in height.  I drilled a hole in the middle and attached a ribbon so it could be hung in the tree.

Christmas Manger Scene
Did you make a lot of handmade crafts this year?

Know that you are blessed!
Michelle

1 comment:

dreaminofbeads / SAS Jewelry Designs said...

I love these....are you selling them?
Sonya