Wednesday, July 17, 2013

[Blog Hop] Bead Hoarders Blog Hop 2013 is coming soon!

Welcome back!
We are 5 days away from the annual Bead Hoarders Blog Hop hosted by Ms. Lori Anderson.
Bead Hoarders Blog Hop 2013

I have accumulated a lot of beads from previous bead soup parties and personal purchases.  Oh yes, I am a hoarder, a pack rat or whatever but it's in times like this that my being "that" comes in handy. LOL.
The variety of beads and stones on the platter looks so pretty but instead of putting them in a safe place like I usually do, they will serve its purpose this time.. hopefully.

I have finished the base for the pendant and will be working on the accents and trimmings in the next couple of days.
Do come back and visit on Saturday and party with us!  

See you soon!
♥  michelle  

1 comment:

A Polymer Penchant said...

Those stones make me think of insect wings, in a simply lovely way. I like your treatment with the wire, it really showcases them