Wednesday, December 25, 2013

[Flashback] April 2013: Happy Birthday to Me!

A Blessed Christmas to you, my friend! 
 Happy birthday, Jesus, the Reason for the Season!

Since it's also April Flashback today, .allow me to say Happy birthday to me!  Wooohooo!
Mr. C treated me to a birthday dinner at Azuma Sushi and Robata.  This is one of our favorite Japanese restaurants.  We love the hot rock beef where sliced new york strip is cooked on a hot rock with a special dipping sauce, shrimp tempura, soft shell crab roll and the kamikaze roll.
Azuma Sushi and Robata
 A birthday is not a birthday without a cake, or in my case, cupcakes!
In the complex of Azuma is Houston's Crave Cupcakes.
Houston's Crave Cupcakes
I love cupcakes though the icing can be too sweet.  These 4 flavors are my favorite:  Red Velvet, German Chocolate,  Coconut and Chocolate & Cream.  Waaaahhh!  Aren't the fondant topping cute?
"A gourmet twist on a nostalgic favorite."
Now, that's what I'm talking about.

 michelle  ♥

5600 Kirby Drive #5
Houston, TX 77005
Telephone:  (713) 432-9649

5600 Kirby Drive
Houston, TX 77005
Telephone:  (713) 62-CRAVE (27283)

No comments: