Tuesday, December 31, 2013

[Flashback] December 2013: A Blessed Christmas to You!

Yes, my favorite season is here!
From our home to yours,
a Blessed Christmas to you and your family!
From top to bottom, clockwise:  handmade Christmas tree ornaments, Santa's hat tarts, Handmade cards for the in-laws, Egg tarts, Christmas tree sugar cookies, decorated handmade tree
These Christmas Tree cookies are delicious.  I tweaked my sugar cookie and icing recipes and it turned out great!  Mr. C made a paper mache tree where we attached the cookies for display during our church luncheon.  The santa hat strawberry looked cute.  It took me awhile to make the tart shells - I had a hard time putting it on the baking pan.  
Oh, I tried making egg tarts that wasn't too sweet but nevertheless delicious.

For our gifts, we gave out "Some of our Favorite Things" this year from Trader Joe's.

Trader Joe's Goodies
Thank you for support and time in reading our blog.  
As the new year dawns, I wish good health and more blessings from God.

Cheers!
 michelle  ♥

No comments: