Thursday, January 20, 2011

MyHub's Vday card [HA January 2011B]

It's Thursday Card Day here at Cabby Crafter's corner ☺. 
I had fun shopping today with my sis--law.  We went to a local craft store where I was able to buy my new HA Clear Stamp.  Yay!  As soon as I got home, I made a card for my hubby.  We recently celebrated our 2nd year wedding anniversary and this is an advanced V-day card - the card says it all about us... "You had me at 'Hello.'"
Likewise, it is an entry for HA ongoing contest for January 2011:  Inspired by the 2011 Catalog & Card Insides.  Technique:  Masking.  Why don't you check it out HERE join the fun!
Stamps:  HA CL483 TYPE, HA Alphabet set
Base card:  Cream cardstock
Mat:  chocolate brown, white, and DCWV pp, yellow pp
Inks:  Memento Rich cocoa, Versafine Onyx black, Colorbox pigment ink Scarlet, Ranger's Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Adhesives:  Tombow mono adhesive, Dimensionals
Here is what I made:
HA V-Day Card

Ha V-Day Card Inside

No comments: