Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CF Art Swap #1: Found Objects

It's a happy day!
A few weeks ago, I joined Christi Friesen's very 1st Art Swap and the theme was "Found Objects."
My piece was a "Floral Swirl Pendant" - you may read about it HERE.

With much anticipation, my CF originals package was delivered.  Yay!
Oh my.. I was so thrilled to see and open the box!
Inside was an Art Swap certificate with a CF original Dragon pin.
Here I am with my silly pose in attempts to imitate CF.

Ohhhh... it was so nice to finally touch something that was made by a wonderful artist.  I could just imagine the fun that she had in creating this cute, tiny creature.
CF Original ArtSwap Found Object Dragon

My ArtSwap piece:  "View from the Pond" came from Ms. Stacey Painter. 
I love how Stacey used so many elements and techniques in making the piece - glass, metal and a humongous screw!  I drool over the gorgeous stained glass which my photo unfortunately doesn't give justice to.
"View from the Pond" pendant by Stacey Painter
I hope my Art Swap partner loved the necklace/pendant that I made.
I can't wait to join the succeeding CF Originals Art Swap.

If your day makes you crabby - get crafty!
Michelle

No comments: