Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 2012 Bead Soup Blog Partner [Melissa M.]

Have I told you that I am uber excited to be included in my first Bead Soup blog party?
Today, I will introduce to you my partner:  Melissa M who makes gorgeous eclectic art jewelry.
Gorgeous wire work!
Photo by Melissa Meman

 Check out her BLOG and discover how talented and creative she is - it scares me when I think of what to send her or what to make out of what she will challenge me with.  Her designs have been featured in several magazines and her ETSY store is beaming with her beautiful creations.
Love the shades of blue
Photo by Melissa Meman
 The Bead Soup Blog Party experience is fun.  I got to meet new friends in Lori Anderson of Pretty Things Blog who graciously hosted the party and Melissa.
Lovely design
Photo by Melissa Meman
Come back soon to see what we come up with.
Enjoy!

Michelle

1 comment:

Lori Anderson said...

I love Melissa -- and she's a contributor in my book, too!