Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Heart of my ♥ [for Mr. Cabby Crafter]

My husband and I are celebrating our 3rd Year Wedding Anniversary today.  It feels just like yesterday when we had the wedding ceremony and since then, we have discovered more things about each other.
He is my bestfriend and ever supportive craft sponsor.  Doesn't it feel good to have someone
criticize your work with love?  Ahahaha.

This card is for him:  The of my ♥.  Super corny, huh?  Bear with me. 



I thought of forming a heartshape in the middle and build around it to form a bigger heart.  I used several pieces of white quilling paper 1.5 inches long to complete the artform.  This was placed on a slightly distressed red mat that was then layered on a dry embossed heart white shiny paper and a floral designer paper.

I stamped the word "LOVE" in gold and embossed it with clear embossing powder.
There you go....

Three years past and a lifetime to go! 
Our wedding bands are etched with the following phrase:
Deus nos iunxit
("God has joined us together.")
Material
Quilled creations quilling paper:  white
Coredinations paper
Floral rose designer paper
Reflections white cardstock
Martha Stewart Arch Lattice Punch
Versamagic pigment ink:  Gold
Judikins clear detail embossing powder
Letter stamps

No comments: